Sa., 30. Apr.|
SickKids Canada - National MFM Virtual Patient and Family Conference
The National Marrow Failure & Myelodysplasia program at SickKids Canada is pleased to invite you to this interactive meeting. It is an ideal opportunity to learn, network with other families and meet experts in the field.
Time & Location
30. Apr. 2022, 12:00 – 18:00 GMT-4
About the Event
National Marrow Failure & Myelodysplasia (MFM) Virtual Patient and Family Conference 2022
The National Marrow Failure & Myelodysplasia (MFM) at SickKids Canada is pleased to invite you to this interactive meeting. It is an ideal opportunity to learn, network with other families and meet experts in the field. This meeting is for patients and families with bone marrow failure disorders and myelodysplastic syndrome, physicians, other health-care workers, fellows, residents and all others who are interested in the field. Children and Adult patients are invited.
- Development of preleukemia, leukemia, and solid tumors in adults & children with bone marrow failure
- Raising awareness of new research to understand the diseases and develop new treatments in Canada and abroad
- Overview of new developments related to the conditions and their treatments
- Information about Canadian treatment centres and support groups
The conference is FREE!
You can attend and watch the sessions from home.
Examples of bone marrow failure and myelodysplastic disorders relevant to the conference include Shwachman-Diamond Syndorme and other Bone Marrow Failure Syndromes.